Friday, March 1, 2013

Call for papers for Droidcon Tunis 2013

Last year I had a presentation at Droidcon Tunis. The conference was inspiring with a clever and enthusiastic audience and the presentation became a success with over 16000 views since the end of the conference. Not bad for a sensor processing topic with some scary math in it. Plus my name became a landmark in Tunis which was pretty much a new sensation for me.

Call for papers for Droidcon Tunis 2013 is now open but sadly, I can't submit anything. My presentation material is not ready because some topics I could speak about are not public, others are not mature enough. But you out there, you should consider submitting papers to this conference. Last year's conference was fun - also my first time in Africa. I am sure that this year will be just better.

No comments: